Investment Advice and Wealth Management
Water Street Wealth will analyze your investments and make recommendations for specific investment vehicles that fit your overall financial plan and risk tolerance. As a fee-only fiduciary wealth manager, we are not compensated by commissions or other fees from investment companies or mutual funds. We recommend investments that are strictly in our clients’ best interest.
We offer advice on the following types of investments and accounts:
- Individual Equities (Stocks)
- Derivatives (Options)
- We may use options to enhance the risk-adjusted total return potential for clients.
- Bonds (Fixed Income)
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Certificate of Deposit (CDs)
- Brokerage Accounts
- Company Sponsored Retirement Plan and Benefits (401k, 403b, TSA, 457 etc.)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (Traditional IRA, Roth IRA)
- Small Business Retirement Plans (SEP IRA, Solo 401k, SIMPLE IRA)